A modern and kosher guest house located near the Jewish quarter, near synagogues and kosher restaurants. The rooms are air-conditioned and include a coffee machine and a fully equipped bathroom. Free wireless internet access throughout the hotel.
The hotel serves a strictly kosher breakfast.
Warm and cordial attitude, assistance and guidance. Near the metro station leading to the city center.
Suitable for Shabbat Observant: regular key. Located a short walk from the Chabad house Milan, synagogues and kosher restaurants.
Recommended hotels for kosher observant in Milan
Apartment hotel in an excellent location in Milan, near a metro station and near the Jewish area. A short walking distance to the Chabad house and the kosher restaurants.
The hotel has studio apartments suitable for couples. With a kitchenette that includes a refrigerator, microwave, stove.
Suitable for Shabbat Observant: standard mechanical key, short walking distance to synagogues and kosher restaurants
A hotel in the Jewish area of Milan, near synagogues and kosher restaurants. 5 minutes walk to the train station. The rooms are air-conditioned and include a minibar, electric kettle and coffee/tea making facilities.
For Shabbat Observant: an option for a regular mechanical key. The hotel has a synagogue (not always active), walking distance from synagogues and a Chabad house.
Tip: It is recommended to book a room with a view of the city.
A beautiful, air-conditioned and renovated apartment in Milan. Located in the Jewish area, about fifteen minutes’ walk from the Chabad house and the kosher restaurants.
The apartment includes one bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, stove and microwave. There is also a washing machine and ironing facilities. Close to a subway station – 3 minutes walk. Especially suitable for couples.
A nice and cheap hotel in an excellent location in Milan, near a metro station and in the heart of the Jewish area.
The rooms are air-conditioned (note: very small!). A particularly attractive price
A pleasant accommodation complex in the Jewish area, about ten minutes’ walk from the Chabad house.
The rooms are spacious and air-conditioned, with a bright and modern design.
For Shabbat Observant: an option for aregular mechanical key, close to the synagogues and the Chabad house.
- My B&B – a housing unit in the heart of the Jewish area. Accommodates up to six people in two bedrooms and a living room. Address: 13 Via San Gimignano, Milan. Phone: +39 3356591222.
Kosher food in Milan
- Carmel – a pizzeria that also serves Israeli food such as falafel, hummus and more. Opening hours: Sunday-Thursday 12:00-14:30 19:00 – 22:30, Friday 12:00 – 14:00. Address: Viale S. Gimignano, 10, 20146 Milano MI, Italy. Phone: +39 02 416368. Kosher: Mehadrin Rabbinate Milan, Halab Israel.
- Denzel – a quality meat restaurant. Opening hours: Sunday-Thursday 12:00-14:30 19:00 – 22:30, Friday 12:00 – 14:00. Address: Via Washington, 9, 20144 Milano MI, Italy. Kosher: Mehadrin rabbinate of Milan.
- My Kafe – a strictly kosher cafe. Address: Via Luigi Soderini, 44, 20146 Milano. Kosher: Mehadrin rabbinate of Milan.
- Kosher Paradise – a kosher shop that also offers pastries, salads, cheeses and kosher sausages. On Thursdays and Fridays, you can get hot dishes of ready-made food at the store tomorrow. Address: Viale S. Gimignano, 13, 20146 Milano. Phone: +39 02 412 2855.
- Eretz – a kosher supermarket that offers a large selection of kosher products. Opening hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00-13:30 14:30-19:30, Sunday 10:00-13:30, Friday 9:00-14:00. Address: Via Luigi Soderini, 27, 20146 Milano. Phone: +39 02 423 6891.
Do you also want to travel independently and kosher?
Join thousands of other travelers, and receive straight to the email the most comprehensive and practical articles for observant travelers abroad.
Sign up here: